During our business experiences, we have found some
web sites that have been good references. Each of these takes you
away from Above-N-Beyond's site, and we can't be responsible for
outside information or the results of action based on that information.
We're offering these links in the hopes you find something of benefit
to you and your situation.
Tax Board (FTB) News
- Get the latest California tax developments direct from Franchise
- IRS Tax
- Get the latest developments direct from the IRS
- Income, Payroll, Sales and Use taxes and more. Forms & Publications,
File online, Payment options, Important dates, Credits & deductions,
Reporting requirements, Rates & schedules, Homeowner
and Renter Assistance program removed from 2008/2009 budget; Stimulus
payments - What you need to know
- This is one of the highest rated tax software packages available.
Above-N-Beyond uses it.
- This is one of only a few popular payment methods used on the
and Wife Businesses
- Explore the spouse as a partner or an employee.
Reading for Small Businesses
- A list of nine publications for small businesses. All nine are
available as a PDF, and eight are available as a web page.
on Home Foreclosure and Debt Cancellation
- Updated Dec. 11, 2008. An attempt to answer questions about
debt and loss in a home foreclosure situation.
to Report Tax Fraud
- Form 3949 A which identifies an entity and information about
a possible tax fraud.
Office Locations in CA
- A list of local IRS offices plus a list of Taxpayer Advocate
Phone numbers and a link to the appropriate Publication.
Rules for Gifts
- What you can and can't do regarding gifts.
benefits or working while receiving Social Security
- The ins and outs of working in relation to Social Security
Market Data, Indexes, Stock Quotes
Street Journal Market Data Center Home
- A vast array of numbers, tables, and graphs to illustrate economic
fact or trend.
- Another respected source of economic fact and opinion.
- A stock trading site.
CA Employers Guide
- A 108 page booklet.
Development Department (EDD)
- California's Unemployment Office
- CA Job
- California's Internet system for linking employer job
listings and job seeker résumés.
or an Independent Contractor?
- Whether a worker is classified as an independent contractor
or an employee greatly affects the taxes and other costs a small
business owner must pay.